|Azuma Foods Co., Ltd.|
|Locations||3095-45 Nagai, Komono-cho, Mie-gun, Mie, Japan, 510-1311|
|Establishment||1st of June.1983 (Founded 1st of Dec.1966)|
|President||Toshinobu Azuma Chairman of the Board of Directors|
|Bank||The Mie Bank, Ltd.
The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd.
- Toshinobu Azuma founds Azuma Shoten in Yokkaichi, Mie, Japan.
- Move office in Kubota,Yokkaichi,Mie, Japan.
- International trading operations begin (Import/Export).
- Azuma Shoten is incorporated and becomes Azuma Foods Co., Ltd.
- Igura plants open in Nishiigura, Yokkaichi, Mie, Japan.
- Kyushu Office open in Katanawa, Nakagawa-cho, Chikushi-gun, Fukuoka, Japan.
- Azuma Foods International Inc., U.S.A. (AFI) is established.
- AFI is relocated to a newly created manufacturing plant in Oakland, California.
- AFI obtains HACCP Certification.
- Start Exports to Asia area.
- AFI moves to its current home in Hayward, California.
- AFI Hayward Manufacture has acquired HACCP certificate.
- Japanese production is relocated to Komono-Cho, Mie-gun, Mie, Japan.
- Acquire HACCP.
- Azuma Foods (Canada) Co., Ltd. (AFCC™) is established in Richmond, B.C., Canada.
- AFI opens a New York Branch in East Rutherford, New Jersey.
- Azuma Foods (China) Co., Ltd. opens for business in Shanghai, China.
- AFCC™ starts manufacturing operations in Richmond, B.C., Canada.
- AFI opens a new Sales Office in Honolulu, Hawaii.
- Azuma Foods (Suzhou) Co., Ltd. is established.
- Tokyo Office open in Toyosu, Koutou-ku, Tokyo, Japan.
- Azuma Foods International Inc., U.S.A. moved to the new facility in Hayward.
- Azuma Foods (China) Co., Ltd. constructs a new manufacturing plant in Suzhou, China - Azuma Foods (Suzhou) Co., Ltd.